Mélanie and Sylvain invite you to share their respect for nature and the environment.
Landscaping and energy saving are priorities for us.
We were keen to integrate the campsite into its natural site and minimize the impact of construction and development.
- Do you travel by electric vehicle? We too :-) The campsite provides customers with a high-power charging station (22kW) according to your needs
- spacious pitches integrated into the natural space.
- the use of labeled cleaning products, ALL (100%) of domestic hot water produced by solar energy, on our 2 sanitary blocks!
- Heating of the swimming pool with solar energy.
- night lighting is provided by solar lamps, all of the camping lights are fitted with low-consumption lamps.
- the use of water economizers on all taps and dual-control flushers for sanitary facilities.
- the plantations are watered drop by drop with a timer or by hand with untreated water from the Provence canal.
- The use of NO synthetic phytosanitary product on the entire campsite
- the campsite has set up selective sorting of waste and composting.
For this purpose, containers are available near the entrance, and bio-buckets are provided to collect your food waste.
- Progressive development of the implantation of solar photovoltaic micro-generators on the roof surfaces (sanitary blocks, bar ...), completely invisible.
- No more use of gas for the internal needs of the campsite